About Me

My photo
I live in west central Georgia, father of two great daughters. Be sure to double click on the blog photos for a clearer more detailed picture. Click on the underlined words to be connected to the subject's website! Also, all comments are welcome! Enjoy!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fall Cruise!

I'll be taking a cruise later this year on Carnival Cruise Lines. We'll be stopping in Cozumel where I'll be sailing on one of Dennis Conner's America's Cup Ships, the Stars and Stripes. I am so excited. My sailing experience consists of the Chrysler Bucaneer, an 18 foot daysailor and a Catalina 22 we used to sail on Lake Eufaula (AL) and West Point Lake (GA). So this is going to be a dream come true!

That's daughter Amy on the beach in 1983 or so, I'm in the yellow sailboat - the Bucaneer on Lake Eufaula, AL.

No comments: