About Me

My photo
I live in west central Georgia, father of two great daughters. Be sure to double click on the blog photos for a clearer more detailed picture. Click on the underlined words to be connected to the subject's website! Also, all comments are welcome! Enjoy!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day Lunch w/Daughters

Last Friday, my daughters and I had lunch at the The Farm House in Ellerslie, Georgia. Angie and I had the chicken and dumplings, Amy had the chicken and brocolli casserole. They were all good, the candied yams were exceptionally rich. The desert choice required some deliberations - there were so many to choose from. I could not have asked for better company to enjoy the ambiance of The Farm House and the true southern cooking. Check their website out. Thumbs up!

No comments: