About Me

My photo
I live in west central Georgia, father of two great daughters. Be sure to double click on the blog photos for a clearer more detailed picture. Click on the underlined words to be connected to the subject's website! Also, all comments are welcome! Enjoy!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Apalachicola's Seafood Festival

Ok folks be sure to check out the Seafood Festival in Apalachicola, FL if you're in the area this weekend. Hey give me a pat on the back I was able to do the hyperlink without daughter Angie's assistance.

While I'm there I'll be checking on a Ranger Tug, this looks to be the perfect boat to search the shoreline for drift logs that need rescued and revitalized into a bowl, cutting board, or whatever the log wants to be.





Leave me a msg if you'll be able to make it!

No comments: