About Me

My photo
I live in west central Georgia, father of two great daughters. Be sure to double click on the blog photos for a clearer more detailed picture. Click on the underlined words to be connected to the subject's website! Also, all comments are welcome! Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

August 07 - Barn Siding Job - Harris County GA

The following photographs are of a barn I was hired to saw the siding for. It came to about 7,000 board feet of 1"x8"x12' and 1"x"6"x12' boards. As you can see I was able to set up out of the sun and the logs were literally brought to my doorstep. This rarely happens as you'll note from other pictures posted here.





2 comments:

Kristie K. said...

Hey Fred,
when you get done with the barn, will you come to Texas to finish my house?
Miss you,
Kristie

Fred Feaster said...

Sure, will you feed me occaisionally?