About Me

My photo
I live in west central Georgia, father of two great daughters. Be sure to double click on the blog photos for a clearer more detailed picture. Click on the underlined words to be connected to the subject's website! Also, all comments are welcome! Enjoy!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Birthday PC Trip

My daughters and son in law took me down to FL to celebrate my 60th birthday at Hunt's Oyster Bar. I am fortunate in many ways.

Check out this palm in a Panama City FL park in the St. Andrews area. Very unusual! Here's the official description.



A massive live oak, every young person's dream - designed by nature to be the perfect treehouse tree.






Don't forget, every one's welcome to leave comments. Daughter Angela was the photographer.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If that is the Hunt's Oyster Bar in PC, I've eaten there many, many times, it's like suicide by oyster! Yummy! Marty